Default UI Size Feature Request

For all the the Minimal plugins, Rift, Morph EQ, Filter Lite, and Feedback Lite if I stretch the UI size of all of the plugins and delete them they default to the original size within the same project, the only time the size is remembered is stretching the plugin, saving the project and then re-opening it. It would be really nice to be able to re-size the plugin to your liking and then save the size as default instead of re-stretching every time you open the the plugins.

Thank you

• Jonah

This is on Windows 11 VST3 and VST2

Ryzen 9 3950x
64gb 3600mhz ram
Rtx 2070 Super

Thanks, Jonah.

It’s odd, I feel like we fixed this before but maybe we missed it. Are you on the most up to date versions of the plugins?

@Tim.schaufert can you make a ticket for this?

1 Like

@ben.minimal Yes i am, and I’ve seen this come up a few times on this forum so I know you guys have worked on it. I double checked and i’m on the latest versions of all them according to my minimal account.

1 Like

@jonahodges Hi Jonah, a bit late to your party here, and it’s possibly not the most elegant of solutions for you. But you could simply open up the plugin of your choice as VST3, configure it to your heart’s content and then save it as a .vstpreset. This would retain size settings as well, just tried it again. You’d have the effort of using the preset instead of directly loading your plugin. Depending on your workflow, you might not even notice it :slight_smile: .