Scrolling on Presets

I use a track ball mouse, so I do not have a jog wheel on my mouse, and don’t have the scroll feature that’s available on most systems. In your presets menu, the left side, with the various preset categories, there’s no scroll bar available like there is on the right hand side, as far as I can see. Which means that I have to go to the last preset in every category and hit next in order for it to move to the following category.

This makes navigating the menu difficult, and it would be appreciated if you could add the scroll bar to that side of the menu so that I can navigate this better.

If I’m missing a functionality here, please let me know, as I looked everywhere for this, but it seemed that the right hand scroll bar was the only one available on this menu window.

Thanks and absolutely LOVE the sound of this thing! Totally unique plug in.

Brian G

1 Like

Hey Brian!

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention, we hadn’t considered this could be an issue.

Very easy fix, we’re working on a large update now including a ton of improvements and some new features. I’ll be sure to have this added and it should be available in a few weeks.

Glad to hear aside from that irritation it’s working well for you! Please let us know if any other issues come up.

Best,

Jake

1 Like

Hi! Just want to let you know this was added in the recent update! Please let us know if you have any further issues with it : )

I got the update, and it’s working beautifully! thank you!

2 Likes