Current keep asking to make a tour each time

Each time I close and reopen an instance of current i keep getting the pupup to get a tour of the plugin and to download the library…
Its a pain…

Also is there a possiblity to transfert the sample/preset to an external drive ? I keep all mu music stuff on an external drive.

Hey, so you exited out of the walkthrough completely and its still showing up? It will ask you to confirm and after that it should not show up again.

If that’s the case then there’s an issue with your global settings file or the file permissions are incorrect. Can you check that you have full read and write access for the global.settings file in:

• macOS: Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Minimal/Current
  • Windows: C:\ProgramData\Minimal\Current

You can also try deleting that file and loading a new instance of Current. You’ll have to exit it one more time but it should be ok after that.

If the permission are correct and its still not working you can open the global.settings file with a text editor and make sure that ONBOARDING_FLOW_COMPLETED=“1”.

We plan on adding a way to move the content library to a custom location in the next update.

I deleted the file and it’s working now, thanks !

Go to know about the library location.

Thanks for the reactivity.