Sample packs not loading

Hi,
I bought some of your sample packs when they were on offer & have downloaded & extracted them.

When I try to add a sample pack such as Cypher (samples are all on my H Drive) from the sampler section in current, they don’t appear to have loaded into Currents sample list for Cypher.
For example Kick Cyberpunk.

If I load a single sample it gets put under user & is recognized.

Doe’s Current accept sample packs from any location or only Documents location.

Kind regards
Mike

Hi Mike,

Does Cypher not show up under ‘sounds’ in the ‘stream’ on Current? Are you RTO with Current or did you purchase it outright?

Hi c0nsilience,

I have RTO.

Please see attached,

As you can see on the right screen the content of Cypher when downloaded to my Desktop there are a lot of samples in the pack which don’t appear to be available in Current which shows I own it with the tick next to Cypher but with only 13 samples.

There are lots of different tags I can search for i.e Loop, Tonal etc. but they only refer to the 13 samples
in the list.

There is no reference to 808 - Vocal Dropper or 808 - Wavy.

I’m possibly missing something here, but normally all my sample are on my H Drive.

Have tried to add sample pack from there but samples such as above not showing in Current.

Kind regards
Mike

P.S Happy New Year all :tada::heart:

1 Like

Hi,

It was me, was looking at local not stream.

Have downloaded from stream but content is now filling up C Drive. Current now 1.98GB, which is not good.

Need option to move samples to a different drive please.

Kind regards
Mike

1 Like

Glad you were able to get it sorted! Yeah, MA definitely needs to have an option for moving their vast content off of an internal HD. I think this feature request was put in during the early days of Current so hopefully it’s something they’re working on.

Hey @Mike – glad you sorted that!

The next update will have the option to move the factory folder to an external drive, we’re just wrapping it up.

1 Like

Hi Jake,

Great news.
Does this also include samples & wavetables as I guess they will be the largest files.

Kind regards
Mike

Hey @Mike !

Yeah – it includes all audio data that Current uses, so it will offload all content to an external drive!

You should get notified in app when it’s sorted!

Best,

Jake

Hi Jake,

Kind regards
Mike